Laser Sky is a side-scrolling shoot'em up with abstract vector art and slow-paced gameplay, suitable for older gamers. Currently in development; stay tuned.
- Arrow keys or WASD to move;
- Space to shoot;
- P to pause/unpause;
- M to mute/unmute;
- Enter to continue after game over.
- Escape to leave the game early.
If connected and supported, a gamepad will override the keyboard; use the left analog stick and button 1 to play.
- Sound effects by Stephen M. Cameron; CC-BY-SA
- Hi font by Robert Jablonski; SIL Open Font License
- Colors taken from the excellent DB32 palette
- 13 October 2016: added menu system and option screen.
- 6 October 2016: added high score table.
- more levels